- Paper towels
- Travel-sized toothpaste
- Dental floss
- Hotel-sized soaps, shampoos and conditioner
- Men’s razors and travel-sized shaving cream
- Small deodorants
- Feminine hygiene products
- Coffee (we like to greet people with a fresh-brewed pot of coffee on a chilly morning), sugar and creamer
Is your church or group interested in providing a lunch once a month? Please get in touch with Tiffany Dumas, our Volunteer Coordinator at 544-5423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
…And when we dream, we dream big!
- Glass, locking display case (to have a permanent display of our guest artists art work and craft art)
- White boards, cork boards, and chalk boards (these are always helpful!)
- Floor-standing flyer and pamphlet racks (to help create our resource room, stocked with information about opportunities and services around the community)
- Frames (our Artifacts Guest Artists are often looking for frames, and framing supplies, to display their work)
- Art Supplies (paint, drawing pencils, sketch books, paper, water colors, colored pencils)
The IRC is not-for-profit organizations. All donations are very valuable to us, and tax deductible for you.