- Volunteer! We are here every Tuesday and Friday morning from 10am to 2pm to water, weed, fertilize, harvest.
- Save your newspapers! We use old newspapers (less color the better) to sheet mulch, which tends to prevent weed growth.
- Donate supplies from our Wish and “We always need this” lists.
- Donate money for tools, plants, and to help with the purchase of a cistern.
For the upcoming Bench-Making & Garden Labeling Workshops, Jan. 12 & 26th
- Zone leaders on both days
- Laminating materials (for garden signs)
- Tools (buzz saw, drills, etc.)
- Stakes (to attach garden signs)
Our Wish List:
- Large planters for near the front entrances
- Pruning tools
- Seeds and Plants (check back near planting times to see specifically what we want to plant)
- Plywood (for raised bed and compost building, as well as the protective wall along the hillside)
- Dwarf fruit trees
- Penny Royal (to use as a border in the memorial and collard plots on the side of the building)
- Stones and stakes to decorate for the memorial garden
- Scale (to know for sure how much our garden is producing)
The “We always need this” List:
- Pine Needles
- Soil Amendments
- Coffee Grounds